Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday, Charleigh!

We went to the Air and Space Museum in Washington DC for Charleigh's birthday.  The boys got to choose where in DC we would visit.  This may sound funny, but Charleigh really loves airplanes.  She has been pointing to planes in the sky for almost a year. I love this museum, both Air and Space Museums, in fact.  The first time I came here I was pregnant with my eldest son, Marchus.  I cried in the museum, knowing I would have a boy who would; hopefully, love airplanes and helicopters as much as I do. Every time we come, we go to different sections of the building.  During the visit, we kept asking the kids which one of them is going to be the pilot in the family, so their parents can fly for free.





Laron and I took turns doing a session at the Washington DC Temple.  The kids love to play at the park near the temple.  This picture is at the pond next to the Visitors Center.  We saw Christmas lights on the trees!   We can't wait until Christmastime.



We ended the long day at Cafe Rio.  The new location in Virginia has been open just a little over a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment